The following guidelines are presented to assist all members as they decide how best to utilize this benefit. All purchases must be made for the current school year. College tuition paid must align with the semester attended from 07/01/2021 to 06/30/2022. In broad terms the $800.00 reimbursement for each member may be used for the following:
- Reimbursement for participation in professional seminars and conferences in current school calendar year.
- Tuition reimbursement approved courses successfully completed, including fulfillment of continuing education requirements (Act 45/48.)
- Reimbursement for the creation of seminars including the cost of leadership fees, space rental, and food
- Reimbursement for the dues paid for membership in state & national associations for the current year only. Payment for future years will not be honored.
- Reimbursement for Professional Association Memberships & Meetings costs in the 2021-22 school calendar year. Covers annual dues paid to Professional Organizations and costs associated with the attendance at meetings of these Organizations.
- College Coursework (must maintain a grade of “C” or better).
- Individual Grants or Collaborative Grants
In addition, technology purchases will be allowed; however, approval for technology purchases is on a three (3) – year rotating basis. For example, if technology is purchased and approved for 2018-19 reimbursement, the member is eligible to seek reimbursement for technology in 2021-22. Technology is limited as follows: 1. Computers 2. IPADS 3. Computer hardware / software 4. Smart Phones
The following items and categories are excluded from reimbursement:
- Television sets, Digital cameras & video cameras
- Furniture & Office Supplies
- Incentives or Rewards for Students, food or other refreshments
- IPods, MP3 players, all peripherals for these items
- Monthly charges or service fees for cell phones, PDA’s, Blackberries, Smart Phones, etc.
- Equipment, materials and/or supplies for students.
- In order to secure reimbursement from the Professional Growth Partnership, members must adhere to the following requirements:
- Mandatory Attendance at a PGP Meeting to hear first-hand the updated guidelines that must be followed.
- Submission of an application.
- Understanding that Professional Growth Partnership funds are to be utilized by the CASA-represented recipient only.
- Understanding that original receipts must be provided and that any credit card purchases must be done with credit cards in the recipient’s name (by providing a copy of the credit card showing the name & last 4 numbers of the card) or through verifiable financing supported by vendor documentation.
- Understanding that reimbursement is only appropriate for activities in which the member actually participates and that proof of attendance, membership, fees, purchases, etc. is required.
All applications for reimbursement must be accompanied by Original Receipts, and be electronically received no later than 4:00 PM June 30, 2022. If the completed application is submitted and approved by June 15th, the Professional Growth Partnership (PGP) Reimbursement Check will be ready by July 1, 2022. Completed, approved applications received from June 16 – 30 will be processed during the month of July. The Professional Reimbursement Check will be ready by August 15, 2022.
THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSIONS OR EXCEPTIONS – ABSOLUTELY NO COPIES OR FACSIMILES!
*NOTE: MONITORS MAY NOT HAVE TUNERS
Please see the below dates for 2022 PGP Training and Drop Session:
Monday, May 9th, 2022 at 5:30 New Members Only
Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 7:00 P.M. PGP Meeting Number #1
Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 7:00 P.M. PGP Meeting Number#2
Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 5:00 P.M. PGP meeting Number#3
Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 7:00 P.M. PGP meeting Number#4
Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 4:00 PM. to 7:00 PM. PGP Drop in Session